Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
What information do we collect?
Information That You Give Us
We receive, store and process information, including personally identifiable information, that you make available to us when accessing or using the CrowdedLine Platform and Services. Examples include information you provide when you:
- fill in any form on the Platform, such as when you register or update the details of your user account, or when you supply ID and other verification information;
- access or use the Platform, such as to place grocery orders, search for products, pay for your order, place special orders; and
- communicate with CrowdedLine.
Information we get from your Use of our Platform
Cookies, Pixels, and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, pixels, and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), pixels, and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us do things such as understand how you use our services, personalize your experience, measure advertising performance, and remember that you are logged in to CrowdedLine.
Mobile Data: When you use certain features of the Platform, in particular our mobile applications we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g. IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g. GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Platform or specific features of the platform). If you access the Platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of CrowdedLine, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies or pixels on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with various portions of our site.
Log information: When you use CrowdedLine, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your browser or device. Logs information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on CrowdedLine, and other ways you interact with the service. When you are logged into the CrowdedLine service, this information is stored with your account information.
What do we do with your information?
We use, store and process information about you for the following general purposes:
- To support the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. This information will be stored and used to process and fulfill your orders.
- We may provide personal information to the merchants who fulfill the orders you place on our sites.
- We may share personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and marketing partners.
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, CrowdedLine’s business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and to provide customer service;
- To send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- To send you marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about CrowdedLine, our services, or general promotions.
- To administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by CrowdedLine.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our website or blog, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Your information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Children online privacy protection act
The site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information through the site. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through the site or on or through any of its features. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13; however, if we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Please contact us if you believe we might have personal information about a child under age 13.
If CrowdedLine is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org